Support the back muscles
Correct your posture from the very first moment
Can be used with various clothes
1.Feel comfort instead of pain
Wide straps relieve the shoulders, soft and flexible bra baskets give beautiful shape and posture. The elastic lower edge provides support.
2.Perfect for every occasion
Perfect for traveling because it’s not distracting and doesn’t show through your clothes. You can also wear it while you sleep!
3. Improves posture and support your back
By keeping your shoulders in their natural position, you also ensure that your back and chest are properly held.
Such a relief to use this bra, totally recommend this if you have problems with your back.
Very comfortable to wear, not only did I become more confident, but my back no longer hurt.
Its soft straps make the bra even more comfortable. Love it.
I love it, I’ve simply never had a more comfortable bra than this. I'm sure I'll order another one!
This is the best compression bra I have ever had. I like the shape and it looks better than Victoria Secret under clothes!
Maybe it is a miracle but my neck and shoulders produce less pain!
Best support for your chest and back! By keeping your shoulders in their natural position, you ensure that your back and chest are properly held.
34,00 EUR 29,90 EUR
Currently 45 are watching this product!
Pet cooling Mat
Steering wheel cover
Harness for dogs
Compression copper socks
Anti Sweat Stickers
Hot melt glue gun
Of course you can. Just pack the product with its original packing and send to our address.
Delivery is for free on our page. Happiness of our customers is really important to us so we pay for the delivery.
The bra is made of high quality material, 94% is polyamide, the rest 6% is spandex.
No, our bra doesn’t contain brace for higher comfort.
The color of the bra is beige. Beige color is the most universal color for underwear and will not be seen under clothes!
It has very comfortable lock! Bra is equipped with a front hook lock for higher comfort.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?